Monday 27 June 2011

Recommendation for Hull students

I visited a great little place in Hull yesterday. I've been having trouble with my trusty bike, so popped into Bob's Bikes on Beverley Road while I had a few minutes, and what a hidden gem this place is. The guy was real friendly, and looked at my bike straight away, He found the problem, something to do with my gears which I really didn't understand. Within about 15 minutes he had fitted a new cable thingy, and charged me very little I think. I would recommend this place to other students, as it's a bit off the student drag, but well worth a trip. It's on Beverley Road in Hull near the Cannon Junction pub. They also did me 10% off with my NUS card. Even better.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for your positive comments! its great to hear we are doing things well and you had a positive experience.
    i hope your cycle is serving you well.
    keep up the good work, the site is looking good and its a great service!

    ReplyDelete

Go on, leave us a comment. It will make our day. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...